Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick and Easy Dinner...

...AND the kids love it too!!

I am actually taking a meal to a girl in my Mom's Club tonight that had a baby, but it makes enough to feed our family too! I got this recipe from my friend, Erin, in Houston! It is just too good and easy! Try it out!!

Baked Ziti

1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 container (15 oz.) Ricotta Cheese
1 pkg. (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked, drained
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix sauce and ricotta cheese in large bowl. Add ziti and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese; mix lightly.PLACE in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Cover.

BAKE 30 minutes; uncover. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.

4 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Love the recipe sharing...keep them coming! :)

Amy said...

Sounds yummy! I do a quick baked ziti too but it doesn't have ricotta. I will have to try your version!

The Daily Stroll said...

This look's good! I'm definitely going to try it!

Narci D said...

I love a good baked ziti!