Saturday, July 28, 2007

A week of firsts...

Bowl of cereal...

I think that Reese preferred her hands, but she loved drinking the milk out of the straw bowl!!



Haircut...

I took Reese to get her first haircut this week! She loved getting to sit in the chair and watch cartoons. Then, I gave her a sucker for a brief moment (which she loved), but she was not too happy when I took it away!

Johnny still thinks that I am crazy for taking her for a haircut, but I think it looks so much better with the ends trimmed!



Baseball game...

The Parker's were in town for a couple days, and we all met up at the Roughrider's game last night! This was Reese's 1st Baseball game!! We all had a lot of fun, and it was so good to hang out with the Parker Family again!!




4 comments:

Dawn said...

Those are such fun milestones! She's growing up so fast! :)

Amy said...

Aww, she's so sweet! Good to see you guys, hopefully we'll see you soon!

Didi said...

So sweet...you are experiencing lots of firsts too. I can't wait! Looks like y'all had fun while Amy was in town and now you are visiting Charisse? So cool that y'all remain so close!

Sassy said...

You Mama's looked HOT.