Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little Princess...



Ashton has had a very busy week! She has been going to the Princess with a Purpose (http://www.princesswithapurpose.com/ )program at Prestonwood Baptist Church every day from 9-2. She has had so much fun with the puppet shows, crafts and music! She also had swimming lessons this afternoon, and she was officially WORN OUT!! I looked back as we were driving home, and she was crashed out! Then, I looked at the clock, and it was 6:32. We got home, and I laid her on the couch. She didn't move! We tried to get her to eat dinner, and she was just too tired. So, she is out for the night! Poor baby! I hope that the rest does her some good because she has 2 more days of Princess Camp! I guess the Princess needs her sleep!! Sweet girl.

7 comments:

Katie said...

TOO sweet :)

Narci D said...

That program looks great--we'll have to remember about it next year! Looks like Raegan had a GREAT time!

Narci D said...

Hello, I mean Ashton--silly me, I was just on Dawn's blog!

Dawn said...

Maybe the princess is just waiting for her prince to come kiss her and wake her up! :)

Isn't it sweet that no matter how old they are, they're always adorable when they sleep?

The Daily Stroll said...

Too Cute!!! I think swimming just wears them out! Jonah is the same way!

Sassy said...

Oh, she IS a Princess! I can't wait to see you guys. Both you girls have sassy haircuts!

Didi said...

That first picture cracks me up! Wish I could sleep like that!