Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just in Time...

While planning our trip to the Masters, I decided that I really wanted to come home for Easter! Johnny and my Dad would come home on Monday so that they could go to the tournament on the final day on Sunday, but my Mom and I both wanted to be home for Easter!

I am so thankful that I came home on Saturday night. Not only did I make it home to spend Easter day with my girls, but I also got home in time to see my baby lose her 1st tooth! I walked in the door, and she was wiggling her tooth (like she has been doing for the past 1 1/2 months), but I was shocked when I saw how much looser it was! She was pushing it all the way down with her tongue! 

Within 5 minutes, she had pulled her 1st tooth! Gran, Grammy and I all got so excited! She was so excited too!! So, the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny all came in one night! She also looks SO MUCH older to me with a missing tooth! My baby is growing up...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just wait till she loses the top teeth. HOLY COW does it make them look old! Ugh!