Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Morning

Better late than never, right? Easter morning started off with a visit from the tooth fairy! Unfortunately, Ashton was afraid to sleep in her room since "the fairy" would be coming in her room! So, I had both of my girls in my bed! 

Here is the pillow...ready and waiting!

And a very happy girl the next morning!

The Easter Bunny made it to our house too!
After the girls enjoyed their treats, we headed to my parent's house for an Easter Egg hunt and a nice casual lunch with my Mom, sister, brother-in-law & nieces! Johnny and my Dad were still in Augusta, GA for the Masters!

It is not easy to get a picture of all 4 of them looking at one time! Just wait until we throw a baby boy into the mix!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the tooth fairy pillow!! too cute!

Katie said...

The tooth fairy came (err...forgot to come) last night for the 6th time! I knew eventually I would forget! I snuck in her room around 6:45 this morning to try to grab her tooth pillow, but alas, she woke up! I was pretty sneaky - I told her I was just too excited to wait till she woke up to see what the tooth fairy brought...all along trying to get the tooth out and the money in! SHE BOUGHT IT! No questions and luckily...no diappointment! She's lost so many teeth this year that the tooth fairy is beginning to be a regular guest in our house! Just don't be like me - remember each time! :-)