Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oops...

I can't quite get back on track after my fun weekend getaway! It isn't like we partied or went out drinking. I didn't sleep well the night before I left, and then I had to get up at 5 am to get ready for my flight that morning. Then, we also had to get up at 5 to head to Round Top on Saturday morning. We were some TRUE shoppers getting up that early. Shopping from 9 to 5. Traveling. I guess that is what did it to me.

So, I head to pick Ashton up from school on Monday afternoon, and we are all standing around talking and waiting for school to get out. One of the Moms says something about "I wonder how pictures went today?". WHAT? WHAT PICTURES? Yep. I messed up and completely didn't even know that it was picture day (which is so not like me)!

So, Ashton had her Princess shirt on with some sweat-type shorts and pigtails. Hmmmm. I guess we will be doing make-ups next month! Way to go, Mom!

4 comments:

Didi said...

Hey...hope y'all are doing well. Sorry I've been so swamped and FINALLY checking blogs!

erin carlyle said...

You are too cute! This totally sounds like something I would do. Did you get lots of goods? I've never been there but always wanted to go.

The Cannonballs said...

You aren't the only one who has done this!! I have done it before, and I actually bought the picture :)
By the way, where did you go? Sounds fun!

Dawn said...

Good attitude! TGFR...Thank God For Retakes!