Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Little Pumpkin



I joined Reese's Preschool class to go to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday! Reese had a great time running around and looking at all of the pumpkins, and she got to pick one to take home! Very exciting!

Here are some pictures of my Little Pumpkin! Notice the last picture of her walking with her class...what a BIG girl!! I just love it that she doesn't cry anymore!





And the "attempt" to get a group picture! Maybe next time!!




Walking to the playground with her class!

5 comments:

Narci D said...

Aww! She is just so gorgeous!

The Daily Stroll said...

Cute pictures! I hope we can take Jonah to the pumpkin patch this weekend!

Sassy said...

What a cutie, love the shirt.

erin carlyle said...

HOLY COW...Im loving that adorable shirt!!! Miss you guys!

Dawn said...

Yeah for independence! Adorable shirt!