Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

I have had a wonderful birthday so far!

Johnny's Mom and Granny come over to watch the girls all day yesterday while Johnny and I got out and played! We went to lunch at one of my favorite places, Pei Wei, and then we went to the mall for a bit to kill some time before our appointment at 3. At 3, we headed to my birthday surprise from Johnny, which was a hot stone massage and a manicure and pedicure for both of us! Ahhhhh....It was great! Then, we met a group of friends at Mi Cocina (another one of my favorites...Mexican) for dinner and drinks! Unfortunately, I have felt a little under the weather today. I am thinking it is a combination of a sinus headache and cocktails! Much better now though...Thank goodness! We are going to celebrate one last time time with Ashton's present that she picked out for me and a yummy Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake tonight!! Mmmm...Can't wait!

Thank you to Johnny for making my birthday so special this year!! I am a lucky girl to be married to such a great guy!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!
Glad you are having such a great time!

Narci D said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend. Happy Birthday!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! :) I have massage-envy! :)

Sassy said...

You look beautiful!