Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting the hang of it...



Johnny went to the Cowboys game last night, and I played on my embroidery machine while he was gone! I think that I got the better deal since it was so HOT while they were tailgating and watching the game. I think that I am getting the hang of it! My next goal is to figure out the sewing part of my machine! I don't want to do anything elaborate...just sew a ribbon on a shirt. I really hope that I can figure it out soon!! Hope you are all having a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Narci D said...

Looks Awesome, Sarah!

Jeannie said...

Hi, I linked here from Melissas blog. I have an embroidery machine also. (and have been too chicken to try out the sewing part. I am so used to my old sewing machine.

What kind do you have?

Jeannie ~ mom to Maggie and Cassie 3/03 and Nate 1/06 from the March 03 Babycenter board

Sarah said...

How funny, Jeannie! I am sitting here reading the manual to figure out the sewing part right now. I have a Baby Lock machine, and I love it so far!