Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Outta here...

We are packing up and moving out!

Johnny and I decided to go ahead and bump the move up a week! We weren't sure if it would be feasible or not, but Johnny called me Monday night to tell me that the movers would be here at 7am on Wednesday! Okay. I wasn't quite prepared, but it will all work out! They are here packing right now. They will load it tomorrow and move it on Friday! So, we will have a
fun-filled weekend of unpacking!!

I already can't wait to get settled in our new home!!

Happy moving!!

4 comments:

Narci D said...

Yay, can't wait to have you back! Best of luck with the move and the unpacking!

The Daily Stroll said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Good Luck with the Move. Let us know if you need anything!

Amy said...

Yea, yea. Just up and leaving. We'll miss you guys a bunch!! See you in a few weeks!

Dawn said...

Welcome back!!!!