Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BUSY

My poor blog has been neglected!  What can I say?  We have been BUSY, and we haven't even hit the busy time of year just yet!!  Here is a little catching up of what we have been up to...

School, Asthon's Fun Run, a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with Reese's class...


Johnny has been working on a Rockin' Playhouse for the girls!  They are so excited, and Ashton has all kinds of "requests" of what she wants in it!!

We had wood floors installed in the master and nursery (this is pre-scraping and staining)! I LOVE them!!

The monogramming business is picking up and is going to get busier with the holidays right around the corner...

I am going to try really hard to post more often...even if I just post some pictures! Things are only going to get busier with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a new baby!! Lots of fun stuff coming up...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

love the wood, I want to see the final wood picture!