Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to my sweet Mom and Grammy!!

I'm not sure who enjoyed my Mom's birthday more!  Me, Julie or my Mom? When my Dad asked me what to get my Mom for her birthday, I suggested a spa package for my Mom, my sister and me! I have always thought that would be a lot of fun to all go together, but I really didn't think that my Dad would seriously consider it! I wrote it off until my Mom's birthday breakfast! We all sat down at the restaurant, and my Dad gave all 3 of us an envelope! To my surprise, we all got a spa certificate! Not just a massage either. We ALL 3 got a 7 hour spa package!! I am SO excited!! Thanks Mom for sharing your birthday present with us, and thank you Dad for the AWESOME gift!!  I can't wait for our special day of pampering!! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's AWESOME, Y'all will have a blast I'm sure!! :)

Unknown said...

That will be so much fun! I'm jealous :)