Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school!

Today was Ashton's 1st day of 1st grade!  She was pretty excited, but I think that she was also pretty nervous! I don't blame her since it is a new class, new teacher and all new friends. Surprisingly, I had a harder time with this transition than I did with her going to kindergarten.  I think that it makes it tough seeing your baby so nervous and unsure...and it could have something to do with the increased hormones that I have right now...Just maybe.  I think that she would be very happy if she could just have her kindergarten teacher again! It will just take a little time to adjust.  I still can't believe that she is already in 1st grade! Kindergarten and Summer just flew by! Here's to another great year!!

4 comments:

Julie Patterson said...

What a big girl! So cute, but that's no surprise... And I noticed no tank top!

Sarah said...

Actually, there is a pink tank top under the brown shirt! Surprise, surprise!

Katie said...

Hope she had a great day, she's adorable!

Julie Patterson said...

But is the tank BACKWARDS?? Doesn't look high enough if you ask me!