Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm BACK...


After almost a month of not blogging, I am ready to get back to it!  It has been quite a month for our family, but I just know that things are only going to continue to get better from here on out! 

We have a lot to look forward to...Spring Break, Ashton's 6th Birthday and Party, my trip to Canton with the girls, our trip to the Masters, and Easter!  I am also ready to get BACK into SHAPE!  Johnny and I are heading to the Masters in Augusta, Georgia on April 8.  So, I am going to eat healthier and exercise in order to lose 5 pounds by then!! Gotta get that out there to keep me motivated!!  I LOVE the way working out makes me feel...It is just tough to get back to it after taking such a LONG break!!   

Hope all of my blogging friends are doing well, and thank you for all of your e-mails, texts, phone calls, care packages and PRAYERS!!  It really did make me happy to see all of the support from my friends and family!! We are on the mend...THANK GOODNESS!!

4 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Yea!! :) Glad you guys are feeling better. I like the new blog design!Hope we can get together soon!

Katie said...

Glad you're back! Love the new background!!

Courtney said...

Glad you are back! I am so like you, I have to have an event to keep me motived to work out. Right now it is my trip to Miami in May. When are you headed to Canton? We are going to the april one!

Dawn said...

Great to hear, Sarah! Take care. :)