Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend Getaway!!




We took a little trip to see our great friends in San Antonio for a couple of days over winter break!  We had a great time cooking out, hanging out, playing outside, jumping on the trampoline, cooking smores on the fire pit, going to Gruene & eating at the Gristmill, SHOPPED 2 days while the guys put the girls down for naps, eating lunch at a very cool restaurant (with a playground, soccer field, and basketball court) in the beautiful 80 degree weather, and even had a babysitter while the adults took a limo to dinner and for drinks!! It was a GREAT little getaway!  Thanks again for showing us a GREAT time!!

6 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

What a great getaway! I'm jealous :)

Courtney said...

fun!!! where did you get your shirt, I love it!!!

Sarah said...

I got the t-shirt in Canton! The place is Absolutely Sassy's of Austin, but I don't think that they have a store any more. I tried to look it up online, and I couldn't seem to find a website either.

Courtney said...

I will hve to look it up! I love love love Canton!!!

Sassy said...

It was so fun, come back ANY TIME! Oh, and when you come back, conceal the flip video for that florist scene....ok? (shhhh)
I will get my pics up sometime in the near future.

Dawn said...

Glad you guys got down to visit with them! :)