Thursday, November 27, 2008

So very thankful!

I'm Thankful
Author: Unknown

I'm thankful for...
Laundry - because it means that my family has clothes to wear.
Dishes - because it means that my family has food to eat.
Bills - because it means that we have financial provisions.
Making Beds - because it means we have a warm, soft place to rest at night.
Dusting - because it means we have furniture to enjoy.
Vacuuming - because it means we have a home to care for.
Picking Up Toys - because it means I have children to bring joy to my life.

Today, I am taking time to realize just how much I have to be thankful for...My girls, my sweet husband, my friends and family, our home, and our freedom. I am one lucky Mama for all that I have to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh! I like that! Thanks for that reminder! :)