Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The things they say...

On the way to the dr the other day, Reese said "Look Mommy, giddyup!" as she saw the horses out the window! I wonder if she thinks that horses are called giddy-ups? Too cute.

Then, we ran by the post office today, and a man held the door open for us. Ashton loves to hold the door open so we have had the discussion about men holding the door open being a good thing! Ashton said "Wow, he is a gentleman, Mommy". Then, Ashton held the door on the way out, and she said "Does that make me a gentle-girl, Mommy?".

Don't you just love the cute and funny things that your kids say?

6 comments:

Didi said...

Too cute! I can't wait to hear what Clare will sound like when she talks. But she is saying Dada and said Mama for the first time yesterday. Just melted my heart! :)

Dawn said...

Very cute, Sarah! :) I'd say that does make Ashton a "gentle-girl."

We had to crack up over here because Thursday night Raegan said, "Mom, remember "that time" when we woke up in the middle of the night and went in the bathroom because of the storm?" I said, "You mean last night?" :)

Dawn said...

I'd say that does make Ashton a "gentle girl!" and I like "giddy-ups" better than horses! :)

Katie said...

I agree, I love the things they say!
Too cute!

OHmommy said...

Awwwww.... I love love love those conversations.

A gentle girl. TOO CUTE!

Narci D said...

They are at such a great age for that sort of thing aren't they? Jackson constantly is cracking us up as well.